Friday 2 August 2013

Five Things To Love


{While visiting family on Vancouver Island this weekend I stumbled upon a really cute farmers market, I had to control myself and and try to not spend all of my money. I did buy these three soaps flavoured ginger ale, orange and pink grapefruit all made from goats milk} 

{I love sand dollars! I found so many on Raft Trevor Beach this week while I was on vacation with my family. I also learned about the Legend of the Sand Dollar which is so cute}  

{This summer I have been visiting the library SO much. I finally discovered the Nicholas Sparks section and found "The Choice". So far its a really good read, I totally recommend it to everyone who likes a good cheesy romance novels!} 

{A mud mask I picked up at the drugstore this week. I love the packaging and the mask. It worked so well and left my skin feeling super clean and fresh, not to mention the price was super low!}

{Call me the crazy cat lady! I fell in love with these shoes at first sight, they are so cute and they fit me perfectly!}

No comments:

Post a Comment